• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M101 large bows?

blue_mongoose

Hello,

I just picked up a M101 off of Craigslist. I assume its an older model as it has split rims. (extra spares for the PowerWagon)

It did not come with any bows, however it has the brackets on top of the racks for regular size bows.
It also seems to have pockets along the bottom of the box for what would appear to be larger bows.

Is this the usual configuration? why would it be setup for both?

I can post pictures if my description doesnt make sense

Thanks

Tim

KsM715

If you got pics then.........nopics

No really we need pics to understand what you mean. Never seen a trailer set up for two types of bows

blue_mongoose

imagine these two trailers photoshoped together
http://www.tjmilitarysurplus.com/images/2_trailer_2_.jpg

Mine has the normal racks that you see in the above picture
but it also has the pockets along the bottom as the picture below shows..

http://www.sprucemtsurplus.com/Trailers/Small-Trailer-Lg.jpg

So I can put on racks.. and fit short bows on those.. or put on tall bows

Also. all the tiedown points for the tarp are under the trailer and in the wheel well

Wierd eh??
I'll get pictures of mine tomorrow if I can.

Im wondering if someone took two busted trailers and made one complete one?
Thanks
Tim

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks