• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M101 Leaf Springs

hooch364

Anyone know where I might find some used / new leaf springs for and M101 trailer? Mine seem to sit a little lop sided by an inch or so. Do they make an add-a-leaf for these trailer spring packs or helper springs?

Thanks.

m376x6

Also need parts

Hooch, if you know or find someone with parts for the M101's, I need a brake cable and handle for the A1 style that has the adjustment knob on the end and locks by swinging down away from the box. I don't have any parts except that I may still have an NOS lunnette laying around somewhere. Thanks

Regards,
M376X6

neilhendrix

In Memorial
In Memorial
RE: Also need parts

hey guys I use White owl parts co. in Kinston N.C. George Kivitt is really nice and very helpful..I don`t know if his location is bad for you. I just put new leafs on my m416. He had them New in stock.
Good Luck Neil

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks