• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M101 Side Gate hinges

dnote

I have the front and rear wooden gates for my m102a2 but none of the actual hinges or hardware for them to be mounted up. The front panel has the hinges on it but none of the trailer itself. I can't find a part number for then anywhere. Any ideas where to look for these?

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Can you put up a picture of your stake sides, the part the gates mount to is part of the structure not something that is added on.

dnote

After taking a very close look at the metal side stakes, the front and rear ones on the sides, the mounting eyelets for the front and rear gates have been cut off and ground down.
Any idea how to make these work? Or where to buy the stakes that aren't cut?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409081295.165608.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1409081302.111973.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1409081307.612130.jpg

Storm 51

Just a Grunt
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Try Gimpyrob. I just bought 3 sets of gate hardware from him. I would bet he has all the parts and pieces you need.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks