• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m101 truck bed

1986Blazerk5

I like the look the bed gives the truck it looks even more rugged and tough. I like the idea of the fuel cans mounted underneath it. You could put a metel bar on a hinge to go on the front of the cans with a lock so nobody can take them.

colelkhunter

I havn't made much progress on mine. The weather has me stimey'd so no paint yet. I did add the sides, bows and cover to the 101 bed. Looks great like that. I decided to leave it on. I also got a pioneer rack off a deuce and put all the tools back in it that will be mounted to the bed somewhere. Next project is the rear bumper/tire carrier. Then winch bumper for the front. i have got the 37" SSR super swampers mounted on the truck with no lift and minor fender trimming. Looks great on the rear. Clearance with the 101 bed is fine. I will add a 2" body lift to the cab when it clears up abit. Also going to add a "easy inch" to the front springs to level the cab a little better.

chevydan

this is my buddy brians truck... it was formerly a 1031 with an operational genny and compressor that he sold to another forum member who wanted it. The 1031 bed got mounted on the m101 frame and the 101 bed was mounted as below. I think it turned out pretty good. Almost like a M715. just posting to show it can be done.

it did require some spacers in the front and back but the middle fit fine. the rest of the truck is getting painted soon and the new 37" tires and rims are coming.

Hey Thanks for the images. That's exactly what i want to do too :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks