• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m101 wire harness

Nick

Im looking for the proper wire harnesses to connect my M101 to my Power Wagon.

With the connector box shown, what cables do i need to go from this box to the rest of the trailer, and from this box to my truck? I have found lots of cables in the TM's, but Im not sure what part numbers from them. And with all the cables on ebay right now, I dont wanna get the wrong one.

In one picture, you can kinda see a cable on the floor. I bought this, now I dont know if its right.

I see intervehicular cables with plugs on both ends. Is this what goes from the box to the truck? And what cable would be long enough to wire the whole trailer?

Thanks all.

Nick

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks