• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1010 Ac not working

bo911miller

The Ac is continually blowing the 25 amp fuse in under the bench. I replaced the fuse a couple times but blows every time I turn the fan on. I believe the Ac fan motor is going out. Dose any one have a source on a new motor?

wikallen

Unhook the motor, and test it. Does it use start capacitors? Could be a blown capacitor. Or use a meter and check the windings. A good motor repair shop should be able to put new windings in it. If you are not comfortable with this, you can probably take it to an electric motor repair shop and have them give you a hand figuring it out.

bo911miller

So I took the cover off the Ac and the first thing I found was a 24 v resitor blown. Where should I start looking for one of those? Would this cause the fuse to blow?

lavarok

The 24v resistor block is part number 65158.

I may have bought the last one available in the free world back in April of this year. Sorry, its not for sale. My AC blower motor is doing the same thing and I need to tear it down to repair.

On a side note, you can get new Evap motors built from the original manufacturer should you ever need them. $250 each. I think the blower motor can be made to order as well should it need replacing and cannot be repaired.

I'll know more once I do the tear down to fix my blower motor issue.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks