• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1010 Ambulance Before & After

maynard83

Wanted to share some before and after pictures of my M1010 which I had already installed the 4 inch lift kit with H1 Wheels. I had the interior upholstered and re-painted it the same desert sand color but had my painter add a shiny coat to make it somewhat civilianized while keeping the MV look to it. I also replaced the headlights and turn signals, had the underside painted black as well as a portion of the engine compartment.

Attachments

1986Blazerk5

Wanted to share some before and after pictures of my M1010 which I had already installed the 4 inch lift kit with H1 Wheels. I had the interior upholstered and re-painted it the same desert sand color but had my painter add a shiny coat to make it somewhat civilianized while keeping the MV look to it. I also replaced the headlights and turn signals, had the underside painted black as well as a portion of the engine compartment.
Looks really good!! I like the paint color.

K9Vic

I do not like it, why because it looks better then my M1010 :mrgreen:

Just kidding, it looks great and if I had the extra cash I would probably lift mine as well. :drool:

maynard83

Interior after...

Interior after some hard work...

Attachments

M920

Mark,
That truck is AWESOME!!!! U did an incredible job on it.....If I did not have to many vehicles already, I would certainly try to talk you out of it....LOL

Soni

GM-M1008

Very nice truck dude [thumbzup]

is it still 24volt? if where did you get the bulbs for the head lights because I wanted to put the euro lights on my truck

Thanks Mike

maynard83

Thank you for all the positive comments, I appreciate it.

Mike - Let me know when you want to come up.

bravo34- Nothing done yet in the back but it looks pretty good as is.

Soni - Wait until you see it in person! :)

m1010plowboy

Steel Soldiers Supporter
wow

wow....You've laid out some maximum potential.. That interior sets the bar pretty high and shows us what really can be done...

NICE!

hey Maynard, that trucks looking great !! cant wait until i get my M1010 lifted... have you done any work to the rear box yet? if so , love to see some pics !! i think i have the floorplan figured out, but im always looking for ideas. we are hoping to make it to SOCAL to visit friends sometime this summer(i lived in Sim Valley for about 4yrs), and id love to check it out if we do!!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks