• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1010 glow plug trouble

temuddy

When the truck is running the glow plugs are going into glow after its warmed up. It goes about 10 seconds to glow then it cuts off and goes to charge for a couple of minutes, then it goes back to glow. Could it be the glow plug thermostat or glow plug card? I've ordered both. T. E. Muddy

temuddy

It run good for over a year, and it was hot, and i was going down the road, and i heard a click and i looked at the gauges and the alternator was discharging for about 6 seconds, then it clicked back up to charge and in a minute it clicked back to afterglow. I've ordered a new glowplug card and a glow plug temperature guage. I havent gotten it yet, but i was wondering if it might be anything else to cause the problem.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks