• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1010 Lives

tomc

After some 2 years we finally have it running. Two fuel pump push rods that broke, we replaced it with electric. Made up new battery cables and it purrs like a kitten, well almost. Now just need to touch up the camo, get some good tires and find an antenna to retrofit for 2 meter and it will be ready to roll.

Tom in TN

tomc

Here are the pictures, though it is down now for charging problems. Hope to have it fixed by this weekend. Anyone know where to pick up parts for securing stretchers to the mounts PAOZZ 25022 37-0051 .STRAP,WEBBING?

Tom

Attachments

Pops506th

Anyone know where to pick up parts for securing stretchers to the mounts PAOZZ 25022 37-0051 .STRAP,WEBBING?

Tom
Nice looking truck!

Good luck finding those straps. I've been looking for a while. I've got one set, but still need three more.

Let me know if you find a source

Scott

tvguy

Here are the pictures, though it is down now for charging problems. Hope to have it fixed by this weekend. Anyone know where to pick up parts for securing stretchers to the mounts PAOZZ 25022 37-0051 .STRAP,WEBBING?

Tom
Can you give me a little more detail on what you're looking for? I've got an ambulance "box" that I'm going to be scrapping soon and I may have what you need.

tomc

M1010 Parts

I have attached a diagram of the tie down straps need all 16 if I can find them. Also could use 6 litter straps (hold the person to the litter).

Also need the following if I can find them:
Cushion that goes on the litter pan (looks like a long brown seat pad)
Spot light bulb (checking locally to see if they can cross it)
Flood light bulb (ditto)
If can be found a complete hoist assembly

Antenna base and whip assembly
Down the road perhaps a workable or dead radio

Any information on the above is greatly appreciated.

Tom

hey Tom, are these the straps that are attached to the inside wall? i know i have at least four, i believe, possibly more in the box of parts that came with my truck. and they will prob be coming out of there. currently one is used as a handy spot to hang my machet:mrgreen:. i have either 3 or 4 of the long cushions, and the aluminum gurneys. i will be taking the outside flood lights off, along with the complete a/c set-up, and possibly the rear diesel-fired heater. and also all interior lights in the back, along with the benches(at least driverside for sure, but itll be both if i decide to remove the heater) are being removed. give me a cpl days so i can check these items out on my day off, and then PM me. hopefully one of us, or a combo of members, can get you all the parts you need to finish you M1010!!

tomc

Nope, they are pretty short. Just long enough to hook over the handles of a litter and attach to the hook points on the litter tray, about 8" or so in length. They can be tightened up to secure the litter to the tray.

Tom

TVGuy showed the same ones i meant, but let me look in my Box O' Goodies that came with the truck, and see what i can find. i think i may have seen some short straps in there before, but not sure. i'll let you know.

tomc

Just busted the wire going up the shaft for the roof mounted spotlight, will try and repair, but will be looking for a replacement part, perhaps the whole unit.

Tom

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks