• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1010 Questions

F0Rabbit

Hey guys. Ive been playing around in my m1010 and I notice these wires on the walls in the box there is 1 green and one red on one side seperated and two red together on the other. Wondering what they are for.

Also where is the best place to tap for power to 12v accessorys and how to do it. (fm radio/extra phone chargers/electric heater/ect.)

Thanks in advance!

m38inmaine

Near the front racks on each wall were wiring for the GPFU, gas particulate filter system, the switch for them is on the dash next to the side light switches. For 12v I ran another wire into the cab from the 12v junction block on the firewall.

Gralmk

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hi
Not steeling your thread but this looks like a good name for M1010 issues only! Got our new 1010 and I have two wires coming through the side near the top Surgical light, they have Military Packard connectors? Don't see them in the wiring diagram.

I agree with m38inmaine, the front wall wires were for the GPFU's.

Having fun with a 1010!

Rick

Gralmk

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Picked up a bunch of items from CUCVRUS, only need one bench seat cushion now and we have a complete M1010!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks