• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1010 Recovery

C15TA

Tomorrow morning at 4:00 my buddy Wilf Alexander will be picking me up with his M1008 and we will be heading to New Jersey to pick up my M1010. The plan is to pick it up in Bridgewater and then attend the military vehicle show in Sussex New Jersey on Saturday and head home Sunday. We must clear US Customs on a weekday between 9 and 5 so we will sleep in the back of the ambulance at the border and be ready for Customs bright and early Monday. I had the paperwork there well ahead of time to make sure there wasn't going to be a problem. We are taking Wilf's tow bar just in case Murphy's Law kicks in on the way back. I am looking forward to Sussex even though the weather is supposed to be crap. It should be about a ten hour drive each way if there are no problems. We are looking forward to helping the US economy by buying lots of that low priced American diesel fuel that came from Canada to start with. Hopefully photos will follow the first of the week.
Cheers,
Barry

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Congratulations and welcome to the M1010 Club.

Sorry but it's going to be posted anyway so might as well get in early:

nopics

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks