• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M101A1 Gen Set Trailer - Plus ID

CGarbee

I had (still have, but I removed the generator, gas tank, racks) a M101A1 that was set up as a generator trailer. Dataplate on it still called it a M101A1, and it had a tag saying that it had been converted to a generator trailer at Toole, Utah (and gave a warenty phone number...), but it did not have a "new" M number assigned on any of the tags... Mine had smaller racks bolted to the sides for carrying high mount (on poles) lights... I have not seen one with racks like yours, but then, I never paid much attention to them until a few years ago...

Interesting one you have, thinking of keeping it as is, or parting some of it out (I have a guy near me looking for a M37 gas tank, and the ones on the M101 trailers are almost identicle....).

rumplecat

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am planning on putting this one back to it's original condition if I can find out what that was, I have a 3kW generator for it already.
James G.

PS: Are you going to be able to make it to Bragg Thursday or Friday???

rumplecat

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Kwai:
looks like you hit it on the head, mine has the same type racks with room for a genset in the center of the trailer! Can you take a few pics of the other sides and interior of the trailer for me?
Thanks,
James G.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks