• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m101A1 landing leg

rfischba1

Any tips on how to lower the landing leg on a M101A1 trailer, I removed the pin, but the leg will not drop down. Every thiing feels loose, but will not lower.
Is their a trick to this , am I missing something. Do I need to release something else to drop the leg?

Mike_Pop

There should only be one pin but it's possible that it's rusted on the pivot pin? Maybe it's been extended tight up against something?

Unbolt it from the trailer and lube it up.

McGuyver

Make sure you've pulled the pin out far enough for the leg to drop then push the leg down if it doesn't drop on its own.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks