• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M101a2 Clarksville TN

davey8943

I was just down yesterday, The GL guys are GREAT down there. There are a bunch of nice trailers still to be loaded out, I hope you picked up a couple nice ones!

Dave

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am picking 2 M101a2's up Thursday morning
Are you sure? Unless something has changed recently they only did loadouts Mon-Wed.

I wish I could pick my trailers up there but for some reason my EUC is taking forever. What sale was your's in?

rwoods

pc3nmcb, if you haven't you better call and check your times. Unless something has changed, m16ty is correct; no loadouts on Thursdays. Dave is also correct. GL employees have been very helpful - particularily, Jason. Ron

pc3nmcb

QuoteM16TY: What sale was your's in? 5073

I called last week to set up APPT and they said they were gonna be short handed Wensday so Thursday AM would be best. I will double check them tomorrow though. Thanks

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ok, If they told you to show up Thurs you should be good. I just didn't want you to show up and they not let you in :wink:.

For some reason my EUC (sale 5068 ) is stuck a BC. This is far from my first one and the last few have took less than a week.

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
They used to load you and help you out any way they can. I have been told that recently things have changed and they no longer load anything that isn't on a pallet. I haven't heard this from the GL site guys (Jay or Jason) so it could be wrong. I'd call them and see if they will load.

davey8943

I have been down twice, and Jason loaded us both times using the big aced CAT fork lift. I also witnessed him chain an A3 by the bumper and drag it up the load ramp onto a low boy (He wasn't very happy about it though!)

Long story short, they usually help with trailers. But expect you to come with batteries and fuel to load anything bigger than trailers.

Dave

rwoods

Jason is a good guy and he will give you all the help he can under the circumstances. But you are wise to be prepared to load it yourself if he can't. Ron

Alredneck

Banned
Jason ( GL guy there ) is a good guy. I was planning on being there but since I have a ongoing court case in NC they will not renew my license. So I will wait till my Dad gets here next week and go get our stuff along with some trailers for other folks! Good Luck on the recovery!