• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M101A2 from WA to Western Montana

NEWFDAD

Hello All,

I have a road worthy M101A2 near the Tacoma WA area that needs to get to Hamilton Montana. This is the last one of four that came out of Lewis. I brought home the three in a trip several months ago and planed on taking a vaction with my wife to check out the coast and get the last tailer. Life always has a way of changing even the best made plans. My coworker quite and I am unable to take time off until a new person is hired and trained, that means at least six months for my vacation.

Any help would be appreciated!

Keith

Bighurt

If you look on my WA to ND post there is a member moving my stuff with his M35. I'm not willing to speak for him but I can't imagine as an Active Duty Navy guy him not wanting more fuel money, particularly if your willing to meet him in Missoula. Members name is feezy.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks