• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M101A2 home made adjustable leg handle

Had these made at work from some scrap material. Will give them a try at home when I get there. I will need to locate and drill the hole for the retainer clip.

Made from SCH 80 and 40 pipe and 1/4" plate. Of course the pipe is reversed to where they should be, but I think it will be plenty strong.[thumbzup] **** happens.
Now to find some paint for them.

TRS

Attachments

Nick

Did ya make the one leg longer than 6 1/4"??
Ive noticed that mine hits the frame when cranking it. If the part the has the slot in it that actually turns the crank on the leg were longer, it wouldnt happen.. get it out away from the frame more.

2cents.

Looks good though.

Nick

Did ya make the one leg longer than 6 1/4"??
Ive noticed that mine hits the frame when cranking it. If the part the has the slot in it that actually turns the crank on the leg were longer, it wouldnt happen.. get it out away from the frame more.

2cents.

Looks good though.

Nick

Yep, the pipe is 7" plus the 1/4 plate.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
These shoulld be saleable. I have handles for both of my trailers but had too scrap arund to find them.

I am looking at $60 + shipping when I get the material. You guys need to remember that these are all hand made and not done with a milling machine and presses.

I don't think I will sell these as I need one and they are prototypes with a hole in the steel you can't see.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks