• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M101a2 trailer bed on a M116 running gear

JimH

To the group:

With a great deal of help from GimpyRob I picked up a M101A2 trailer, brand new in the crate. I had an M116 generator trailer, and wanted to swap the flat bed for the M101A2. Physically, that hs been done. The dilemma to me, is how to fasten the two together?

Pictures of M101a2 trailers show a clip and a fastener to hold the two together. Is there a source for this, or are they unobtanium?

I am wide open for ideas on how to fsaten the two together.

Thanks for your time.

Jim H

Tinstar

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
It’s nothing more than a carriage bolt w/lock nut and steel bar stock with slightly curved ends.
Flat will work just fine.

All needed items available at any local hardware store.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks