• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M101A2 Trailer - Stencil Decryption Request - Unit Marking?

mrdibbles

Hey Guys-
I purchased an M101A2 trailer from GL recently and I'm about to call Rick Larson and order a new stencil but before I do I was hoping someone could help me decrypt what this current unit marking means? This trailer was sold out of Fort Bragg and the paperwork showed that it's last active service was with the National Guard Depot in Raleigh NC. The marking looks like, "EOD-36T". I get the "36T" piece but does anyone know what the "EOD" means? Photo link below...
Thanks!
Matt-

mrdibbles

Other than the trailer identification number being stenciled on the power cable bracket (inside the frame area), and the identification number being stenciled inside the bed of the trailer (right side -interior), this EOD-36T stencil is the only other marking (other than stars front and back). Here's the trailer itself...

patrickg

sorry to hijack, but I recently won a trailer (m101a3) but I havent picked it up yet. Is there somewhere I can look to see what the markings mean. Thanks