• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m101a2 wiring help

ctmustang

I've been wanting to make an adapter to use when I pull the 101a2 behind my civy truck. Problem is for some reason I can't find what I need in the tm's. I need a pic of the plug on the trailer showing what each pin is for. I want to make an adapter to use the 4 pin plug on my truck. I've even tried searching the deuce tm's with no luck. So if anyone can help an old fool it would be much appreciated.
Thanks,CT

PA GasPasser

Thank YOU! I've been googling this for the last hour--to no avail. I (usually) find better results that way rather than use the forums (or any forum's for that matter) search function.

I'm waiting for my EUC to clear for the M105A3 I won last week at Mechanicsburg. This is my first EUC, so I understand it can take some time. I can drive (or in this case tow) equipment out the gate there. Now to get this completed, so I won't have to put it on another trailer to bring it home.

Scarecrow1

I would always carry what I called a( tow )box in my truck with a set of magnetic tow lights just in case along with tie downs, Spare bulbs and such.........

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks