• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M101a2 year and manufacturer

riggermedic

Does any one know how to identify the year and manufacturer of this trailer? It's not on the data plate. I just brought it home yesterday and I was told to guess the year for the sf97.

Attachments

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I had a m101a1 in the same boat. I looked up the contracts for the nsn and found the last ones were 1980. So My answer is the m101a2 were made after that.

Take your best guess, stamp the data plate with the date (harbor freight sells a cheap stamp date) and use that for your sf 97/ registration.

Personally I made my m101a1 1980 but I register my trailers in Maine as no title required and extremely friendly and fast. New shiny plate in a week :)

For manufacture, Use your favorite one or I called mine " US ARMY TANK COMMAND"

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks