• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M101a2

goodguyzy

i know this has been said many times here on SS, when picking up a trailer get the cheap harbor freight magnetic lights (12v) that come with the 4 prong plug. Then you don't have to worry about the lights. I did not zip tie mine on and they made the long bumpy trip back home

Scarecrow1

Well the answer to your question is yes you can pull the trailer with the top on it but you will pay for it in fuel cost . The onboad computer went form 20 miles per gallon to eleven miles with the cover on . On I95 back from Richmond I found out to also drop the tial gate and keep it level with a bungi cord . But you can pull them around town with out much of a decrease in millage . The cover made it about as areodynamic as a brick .....

Nonotagain

Yeah, wait until they are on sale for like $5.99
That's $6.00 more than they're worth.

Been there done that.

Check the polarity of the lights before you actually need them. I've purchased a couple of sets only to find them incorrectly wired.

I filed complaints with both NHTSA and US DOT about the lights since they claim that they are DOT compliant.

I ended up purchasing a set of water-proof boat trailer lights, bent up some brackets and attached a set of welders grounding magnets.

monkster

Right now I know I 70mph the top stays on. I also now that 3tons of pea gravel looks good as for as tires and spring carry but when the hitch will not last when going over RR tracks. Thank you safety chains.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks