• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m101a3 axles max weight load?

I hauler 2 yards of top soil/leaf grow mix the other day. One spring was about 1/2" from the bump stop the other was about a 1.5" from the stop. I guess it was over 4K lbs maybe close to 5k.

blybrook

I routinely put 3k in my M101A2 with the A3 axle. 320 to 350 gallons of water + tank, spare & hold downs comes in just a hair under 3k. Utilize 16" load range E tires and it pulls like a dream.

Kasper31

I've filled the box level full + with top soil and didn't bottem the springs on my M-101A2.
The bad part was unloading it by hand untill I could dump it. Total weight unknown,,,,,,

TheKid760

I've filled the box level full + with top soil and didn't bottem the springs on my M-101A2.The bad part was unloading it by hand untill I could dump it. Total weight unknown,,,,,,
I would not recommend it, but I have towed over triple its weight capacity and it had no issues.

I went to the quarry to get some dirt and only wanted a yard or 2, the loader must of had a 5+ yard bucket as he barely tipped it and the trailer was full.

Before weight with me in truck & empty trailer: 9180 lbs
After weight loaded up: 16320 lbs for a total of 7140 lbs payload!
photo 3.jpgphoto 2.jpgphoto 1.JPG

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks