• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M101A3 (Pribbs)

Speir13

I need some help. I cannot seem to find the info i need. Question is, for the A3 model, are the side racks and top bows the same as for the A2/A1's? I know the A3 is wider etc, but a vendor is selling newer pieces and claims they fit all the models etc...

Guyfang

Staff member
They are all the same...... Racks, gates, headboards, top bows, and covers will all interchange between all m101, a1, a2, a3

Z
That could be so. But the parts manual clearly makes a difference between all three models. The UOC says it all. The A2 and A3 are clearly interchangeable. The A1 has its own separate page for bed/canvas and bows. Still might fit. Don't know for 100%.

ZiggyO

Steel Soldiers Supporter
A1 was spec'd for wood slat racks, wood center top bows and canvas covers--- The later trailers spec'd fiberglass racks, all metal top bows and vinyl covers........ They will all interchange, but they are just not "correct"........

Z

Speir13

Thanks all. I found a section in the manual that listed A2/3 together and was hoping. Would be nice if they spelled it out more lol. Appreciate the help!!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks