• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M101A3 Trailer Rim Size

Josie

I'm for finding out why they are stuck.

Many things could cause it and non bode well for a midnight stop along side the road.

NTL if they are stuck then you also need to check the bearings too and for all we know a chunk of brake shoe is loose inside that drum.

ME? I do not like surprises on any trip.
Possible that the drum face is rusted to the spindle face. If so then spray a rust release lube of your choice into the counter sunk locator holes as well as at each lug bolt.

Let set a day or two, support the drum at four place so the hub is not touching the ground, replace the locator screws and tap as recommended above.

Post what you find!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks