• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1028 A1 Contact Truck with M887 contact body and Wisconsin Generator

wilogger

Good deal Al, you put a lot of well spent time into it. I have the same welder, i hope to get it going again, then get a contact box to put on my cucv, if i can find one close enough. You got a nice truck.

Al Harvey

If you need any parts for the Wisconsin motor, Napa has everything that I got. Fuel Pump, Plugs, Carb Kit, Points, Coil, etc. You can easily search for it on their website by just typing in Wisconsin in the search bar of Napa's site. I sat there with the counter guy searching and searching their computer for the fuel pump and I just typed in Wisconsin for giggle and it brought it right up. lol

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks