• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1028 and M1028A2 Got To Go!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sawgunner1

Hey guys,

I have decided to sell my two M1028's.

One is a 1986 M1028 in excellent, UNMOLESTED condition with 56,172 miles. The other is a 1986 M1028A2 and is also in excellent, UNMOLESTED condition and has 92,560 miles. Both can be driven anywhere you want with no issued whatsoever!

They will both be listed in the classified section in about ten days or as soon as the titles arrive from Nashville.

This is really difficult but, my pain is your gain.

So, think about it and be looking!
IMG_3029.jpgIMG_3031.jpg

IMG_3032.jpgIMG_3035.jpg

IMG_3064.jpgIMG_3083.jpg

IMG_3079.jpgIMG_3084.jpg

IMG_3085.jpgIMG_3068.jpg

sawgunner1

Rear End

Is the M1028A2 running a Dana 70 HD rear?

I couldn't say.

I'm out of pocket...away from the trucks for a few days and can't check. Possibly one of the guys here can give you an idea until I can get over there. There should be a thread or two to give you some info. All I can remember is they have a Dana 60 front and 14 bolt Gov rear?

Last edited:

Phily

If the M1028A2 gots a D-70HD/Detroit rear and a D-60/LSD front. I think I could make my case for the best OEM truck built.

jeffwho@verizon.net

I hava a M-1028 dually with a DANA 70 rear and dana 60 up front.456's.Paid dearly for it,but it's got no mls. only (5,800.) Cllllllean. Are you looking for 1 ? I may let it go!

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Dang, with mine that makes 3 dually's for sale. They are usually very hard to find.:roll:

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Please post For Sale items in the Classifieds, not in the Forums. The Classifieds is located under the Resources link (menu bar). You must have a post-count of 5 or more to use the free classifieds. Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks