• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1028 correct receiver hitch photos

POOR WHITE BOY

Here are photos - fits /was installed on mine - i can take some installed photos after it is sand blasted and painted. This fit my m1028 and should fit all chevy gm trucks from 1973 thru 1987. Will not fit blazer or suburban. This fits perfect with all military brackets, lift ring mounts ,rear bumper etc. Hope this is helpful

Attachments

CUCV85

Here are photos - fits /was installed on mine - i can take some installed photos after it is sand blasted and painted. This fit my m1028 and should fit all chevy gm trucks from 1973 thru 1987. Will not fit blazer or suburban. This fits perfect with all military brackets, lift ring mounts ,rear bumper etc. Hope this is helpful
What's the part number for this brand ---> ACAR # ____________ ?
thanks in advance

Last edited:

POOR WHITE BOY

This is a class 3 hitch - 2 inch receiver. There are no part numbers on it . I am waiting for the paper work / receipts for these trucks so i can find out where the hitches were bought and maybe a part number. I have 2 m1028 trucks - they both have this exact hitch on them . Bolts up nicely and is very strong..........just trying to be helpful -good luck with your "atruck hitch" ....................

hovenga67

If you look on ebay they have them just look up acar hitch. They are a c;ass 3 multi fit. The one I used was a curt 14082 is the part number it is a class 4. bolted right on but i had to notch the pintle brace to be able to tighten the bolts. And it hit the bumper slighly so I notched it, but if you pulled the bumper off then put the hitch you probably wouldn't have to. I just put mine back on and wasn't going to take it back off. Hope that helps
Brent

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks