• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1028 Dually fender lights......anyone know where to buy new ones?

flyfishtrailer

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hello all......Just bought a nice M1028 and am trying to restore it back to stock shape. I have been able to find most parts needed whether from folks on SS or through retailers dealing with restoration Chevy parts. The one thing I have scoured the internet for and have not had any luck (the eBay seller that is listing some does not respond and I have an open case against them for not sending my purchased lights or even responding to my emails). I have not found them via any source and was wondering if any of you have replaced yours and if so where you found them. There are plenty of dually fender lights out there, just haven't been able to find the stock ones (Not even LMC has them it appears). Thanks in advance, and I promise....pictures coming soon.

flyfishtrailer

Steel Soldiers Supporter
LMC Truck

You can up grade to LEDs but you must upgrade to digital turn signals. All in interior parts also came from LMC Truck
Super clean truck! So they marker lights you got from LMC? I didn't see them listed in the Chevy stuff for 84 year truck. How do you like their cupholder?

pmramsey

Too small for a good size cup. Used mostly for holding small idems.
The truck did not look so good when I got it in 2011.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks