• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m1028 Trailer Wiring help

hovenga67

Are u willing to lose your military trailer plug in the rear? I can make one I have done it on all mine. If you want to keep the current plug it is still do able but takes a little more work.

hovenga67

Are the plugs for the military plugs still behind the bumper. There should be 2 connectors. They are called weather pack connectors. That is what I make my adapter tie into for the taillight signal.

Skinny

I've got one that has that style along with a flat 4/5 underneath it. Nothing plug and play though, you will have to tap into the military harness or the factory tail lights. If you do find something plug and play, post it up. I doubt it because of the age of the vehicle. The combination plug set up is trick because you know that you will have the correct harness every time regardless of what you hook to.

hannaganscr

I am not looking for an adapter I am looking for someone to MAKE me a plug in harness that I can just plug into my existing truck wiring harness on the truck. The original military trailer plug is gone but the tail light harness is untouched. Thanks again....

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks