• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m1028 with whistler Turbo of deuce and a half

Status
Not open for further replies.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Been posted before.

Turbo Detroit

lol as far as i know im the only guy so far with a 3lj-319 on a 6.2....I know the 6.2 has been turboed...you would be crazy not to turbo it....i have been asked by a few ppl to do the same setup to there MV....

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Even though posted, it's interesting. Did you go straight from NA to the Schwitzer turbo or was the truck previously turboed? Any performance gains to be had. EGTs and PSI?

Turbo Detroit

No was running a hybrid hx35/40w before....was only pushing 10 psi WOT Egt hovered around 800 degrees......TO much turbo tho the hybrid was.....The whistler Is a perfect match to the 6.2....I get 8 psi WOT.....Egt are around 750...but truck has 5.13 gears in it and so fuel use is around 14 to 16 mpg depending on how im feeling that day...lol

wheelspinner

Steel Soldiers Supporter
It's not a question. The OP is sharing what HE did. Doesn't really matter if someone else has already posted a similar customization. Personally I love it and can't wait to see more like it including my own!

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Please use capitalization and correct punctuation(see the rules).

Turbo Detroit

Lmfao alright.....you sure seem to have it out for me? Did I step on your toes or something? You nick pick everybody elses threads? Or did i do something you cant do? Or did i just do it first? Wow i really thought there was a more mature group of ppl on this forum but obviously you wana act like were in high school Im done with this...lol somebody take the spotlight...Instead of Pming me and letting me now the rules you wana call it out on the thread i guess to make your self look smarter....lol you win your a genuis and Im out:goodjob:

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
You were never in trouble for anything.

I posted that there were other threads (with a search) because I thought you might be interested.

You drew attention to yourself with your snide and uncalled for PM.

The rules are for everyone.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks