• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m1028

musclecars664

hey guys. the drive shaft is bent on my truck and i was wondering if some of you might have one. i heard that the m1028 drive shafts were different then the m1008. i don't know if this is true or not. if they are different is there any way that i could make an m1008 drive shaft work? if any of you guys have anything that will work just let me know.
Thanks

musclecars664

Well my first recovery was a success! I got lost trying to find the GL lot. but other then that everything went well. the truck wouldn't start with the batteries that were in it, but i just popped 2 new ones in there and she fired right up. and it runs smooth too. all the lights work fine and the only mechanical problem that i know of at the moment is that the rear brake line is leaking like nobody's business.lol.

And thank you Croatan_Kid, the driveshaft works awesome:)