• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m1028a2

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Awesome! I think I recognize that truck!

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ok, did some searching and I think I was wrong. I thought that was one that was posted here on SS before.:oops:

I guess they all look alike...

GPrez

Very nice. I just bid victoriously on a 1028 non dually at Meade. Looking forward to getting it home. Guess you and I will both be spending some doe soon.

uscgmatt

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The truck went quick, I was going to buy it but i'm awaiting pcs orders. The good thing is I should have orders in the morning now. :lol:

M1031CMT

I was already jealous for wallew for getting one, now this makes me even more jealous :wink:

Looks good. A new coat of paint and she will be even better,

Going to give her a fresh coat of tan, or going OD?

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wow, it looks great! Nice work.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks