• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M103 Bows and Canvas

Tarfu43

Hello,

I have a M103 Generator Trailer and am looking for bows and canvas. Does anyone know where I can obtain these items?

Thanks!

Tarfu43

AMGeneral,
Thanks for the response. Do those bows come as a single piece, or do they break down? I thought they were aluminum, but I assume they are wood? What do you want for them, and how much would shipping be? I've got a lead on a set in MN, and I should know within a few days whether or not I can have them. If not, I'd sure be interested in yours. I noticed you are from Morganton, NC. I lived in Shelby, NC for five years before moving to MN. I really liked NC.

ida34

Yes. All steel and they do not break down so shipping is out of the question unless they are cut and welded back together by you later.

AMGeneral

Both my fellow SteelSoldiers members are correct,they are made of approx 1 X3 inch steel rectangular tubing and aren't able to be broken down for transport.They are the width of the trailer and about 6 feet tall.

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Not necessarily trying to hijack this thread but:roll:, I've got a mint 103A2 trailer with bows that I really would like gone for 250$. Can take to GA rally or Timtrucks meet in June.

Tarfu43

Yikes! Although I certainly appreciate the offer AMGeneral, I don't think it would be practical to have those beasts shipped way up to MN. I think I'd better keep my search local. Thanks anyway!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks