• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1030b1 USMC Motorcycle

Pushrods

All original from duty..someone took the headlight switch and starter switch...I rode it some in the pasture only 1,500 miles...needs a couple of things and it'll be ready for a show, if I ever get around to it..

Attachments

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Welcome to the site there a a few of us on here with bikes. The good thing is they did not take the super hard to find Mil light switch or the front blackout light. I have a spare mil green tank green I could trade for the sand one if you want. Got any pictures of it head on and what year is it?

Last edited:

Pushrods

2000 or 2001. Forgot

2000 or 2001.
Welcome to the site there a a few of us on here with bikes. The good thing is they did not take the super hard to find Mil light switch or the front blackout light. I have a spare mil green tank green I could trade for the sand one if you want. Got any pictures of it head on and what year is it?
b.jpg a.jpg

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

motoboy

those are nice, i rode one, just make sure it has a good battery before you go riding back in the woods where you arent supposed to go. ;)