• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1030M1 USMC green spray paint

DieselKLR

I just got my recently acquired M1030M1 motorcycle running and I was wondering what the correct USMC green color is. I need to paint the plastic side covers, so a spray can is best.

M813rc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
All the ones I have seen, including the two I have and one my neighbour has, are factory painted with green 34094 (from the 383 camo scheme).

That said, there were lots of "local theater schemes" applied to them as needed.

Cheers

PS - sorry, missed the M1 part of the designation, my bikes are B1's (gasoline engine). My comments may still apply?

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks