• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1031 Air Compressor parts needed

junkridge

Got my first M1031 and ther air compressor tank is missing all parts, pressure switch, guage, water seperator etc... I haven't heard it run yet due to the wires that went to presuure switch are not hooked up??? There are only 3 wires??? not sure if it is missing other stuff yet but any help on this matter would be AWESOME!!!!

:lost:

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Those parts you listed can be had from Graingers or possibly Tractor Supply. What else are you looking for? You might also list this in the classifieds.
Which M1031 do you have, the PTO driven or the gas driven Wisconson?

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Agreed these are non-mil spec items available anywhere. The pressure switch controls a 3 pole contactor, so the three wires are hot, ground, and power feed to the contactor coil. I think the pressure switch is a Furnas. Good luck!

junkridge

I have the PTO set it was built 11-90.. I guess I will do some more research but I assume the pressure switch will need to be for 3 phase? Thanks for ALL info

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Check with CrashAF, I think he had the TM for the newer M1031. Might have the specs you need to find the correct items.

Justin2839

I have the PTO set it was built 11-90.. I guess I will do some more research but I assume the pressure switch will need to be for 3 phase? Thanks for ALL info
No, the pressure switch will actually only need 1 set of contacts, though a switch with dual contacts (220 switch) may be easier to find. If you look on the inside of the access door for the generator controls should have the wiring diagram for the generator/compressor. As stated before all the pressure switch controls is a 3phase contactor behind the electrical panel. Hope that helps, Justin