• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1031 and a m1008 going for parts........

84cucv1ton

let me know what you need, some things are spoken for. ask anyway, never know i guess could fall through. thanks have a some pics soon

tklm539

Sent a PM,

If the rear bumper would fit on my M1009 and you still have it, I would take it. Mine is tweeked on one side and I would like to have the step.

Thanks

Tom

ehuppert

Looking for a rear driveshaft (1008) but you may be a tad far away!

Finally got mine roadworthy and have a vibration! Shaft has a sizeable ding, not sure if the shaft is the problem or the one slightly bent rear rim!

Eric

emmado22

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I MAY be able to move parts from their location in NJ to the Cobleskill show this weekend on Sunday if things work out in NJ with the seller on another transaction on Saturday.

84cucv1ton

sorry to guys who want parts. the one truck pictuered might stay together now. i have 2 coming from GL if they every get there crap together. had a lot of problems with this damn euc thing. what a pain. not even sure what its for.

will let everyone know soon

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks