• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m1031 body

ODdave

Im looking for a few things as well, I NEED a drive belt for the generator, and if someone is interested in pulling a few dorrs off of one i have some doors that are a little tweeked. My stuff would have to be shipped because all you guys with the good stuff are down south.......I will look at my box tomarrow and find exactly what i need!

tvguy

Im looking for a few things as well, I NEED a drive belt for the generator, and if someone is interested in pulling a few dorrs off of one i have some doors that are a little tweeked. My stuff would have to be shipped because all you guys with the good stuff are down south.......I will look at my box tomarrow and find exactly what i need!
I took all the parts out of mine before I scrapped it so I have a drive belt. PM me if you're interested.

Last edited:

Taz

I have three SECM boxes. One is really nice and two are about ready to be scrapped as they are kinda beat up. If you need doors, etc I might be able to help. I had five M1031's or what was left of them. Built two and have lots of left overs. Engines, bumpers, a good cab, grille guards, some body parts. One generator, PTO and drives, Air compressor, No axles... If you are interested I would be resonable I am tired of looking at this stuff. Not enough posts to put in classifieds...
Located in SW Wyoming, off of I-80. Thanks Gary

Angrypumpkin

Just bought a M1031 in great shape it has no rust dings or dents. Mine happens to be black. I would prefer to sell the box and all of its guts rather than scapping it out. Please let me know if anybody here is interested in any of the parts.

I have:
  • Maintenance box
  • Miller ramrod welder
  • Air compressor
  • 2 lights remote current controller for welder
  • generator belt and CB panel
Probably have a functional govenor circuit. Haven't tested the components yet but the service hour meter reads 5 hrs. I was just going to pull everything and scrap it but if anybody here is interested make me a fair offer and its yours.

I bought it because it only has 6600 miles on it and it is spectacular shape for an 84'. I wanted some of the drivetrain parts for my K5 rockcrawler, but since it is such good shape I am doing some swapping and hope to end up with my rockcrawler and a 3/4 ton pickup when all is said and done.

Attachments

Matt65

Just bought a M1031 in great shape it has no rust dings or dents. Mine happens to be black. I would prefer to sell the box and all of its guts rather than scapping it out. Please let me know if anybody here is interested in any of the parts.

I have:
  • Maintenance box
  • Miller ramrod welder
  • Air compressor
Probably have a functional govenor circuit. Haven't tested the components yet but the service hour meter reads 5 hrs. I was just going to pull everything and scrap it but if anybody here is interested make me a fair offer and its yours.

I bought it because it only has 6600 miles on it and it is spectacular shape for an 84'. I wanted some of the drivetrain parts for my K5 rockcrawler, but since it is such good shape I am doing some swapping and hope to end up with my rockcrawler and a 3/4 ton pickup when all is said and done.
Welcome to the Forum and Very good looking truck!

Hopefully someone will contact you. It really needs to be in the classifieds, but you cant post there yet. Maybe someone with >100 posts could post it for you?

Angrypumpkin

I had been trying to see if there might be a market for the parts and pieces and I found this thread earlier so I put it up. I tried to post in the classifieds but from what you said I guess I can't post in classifieds until more than 100 posts. is that right? Must have missed that earlier.

niferous

I have:
  • Maintenance box
  • Miller ramrod welder
  • Air compressor

PM Sent.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks