• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1031 CUCV Contact Maintenance Truck Availability/Prices

CUCV IRL

Hi Folkz,

Do any M1031 CUCV Contact Maintenance Trucks come on the market? What kind of price would the going average be? Anything to look for in particular when considering purchasing one? :driver:

emmado22

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
They are out there. 2 of my friends have them. They are nice trucks. Dont plan of findiong the tool compliment with them thought. Also, the generator and air compressor may or maynot be included with the truck.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
E22, Do you know the guy that was at Gilbert Pa. this year? He had a real nice one with most of the tools and stuff!

emmado22

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yep, I do.. His name is ken, he is a good friend of mine. We went for a "fall foliiage tour" 2 weekend ago for 5 hours. He drove his contact truck, I drove my humvee.. Was a good time.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks