• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1031 CUCV lost all power to fues box

Brent.Cain

Good morning fellow SS members. Looking for a little help this morning, I stared my truck and drove 30 miles. I parked and shut the truck down and when into a building for maybe 5 min. When i came back out the when to the start the truck it started to engauge to start and then it just flat lined so i know i blew a fuse or somthing but i have no power to the fues box can some body help me out there

PS. the truck has 44,000 miles no hack job wireing all stock

K9Vic

Did you check the fusible link from the terminal block on t he firewall next to the GP solenoid that runs from the 12v side of the second battery?

Attachments

Brent.Cain

Well I got good an bad news good news is the truck is running again bad news is idk what happen to fix it we was pulling the truck back words when everything started working and fired up so who knows how long until is happens again

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Pull and clean all of your battery connections.

rickf

Also take out and put back in every fuse in the in the fuse panel. They get corrosion on them and do just what you experienced. You do not have to replace them with new ones, just remove and put back to clean up the connection.

Rick

ballencd

Try to tighten the fuse block thru bolt

There is a bolt that holds the two halves of the fuse block together....like a clam shell... if you will. I believe the bolt is on the engine side of the block but it has been a long time since I had trouble with mine and I have slept since then. It is right in the middle and pulls the inside and the outside together and when it does it connects the two parts. I found power on the wires going into the fire wall on the inside but none on the other side of the firewall under the dash on mine and tightening the bolt fixed it. Good luck.

cpf240

There is a bolt that holds the two halves of the fuse block together....like a clam shell... if you will. I believe the bolt is on the engine side of the block but it has been a long time since I had trouble with mine and I have slept since then. It is right in the middle and pulls the inside and the outside together and when it does it connects the two parts. I found power on the wires going into the fire wall on the inside but none on the other side of the firewall under the dash on mine and tightening the bolt fixed it. Good luck.
While you are at it, disconnect the batteries and then disconnect this harness from the engine side of the firewall. Clean the heck out of the connectors with electrical contact cleaner and a toothbrush. Then reassemble with a healthy does of dielectric grease!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks