• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1031 frt Dana60 trac-lok?

Lebowski

Ok, so the rear 14ff is 4.56 with Detroit Locker.

I searched but didn't find the answer about the front Dana 60. Were the m1031 cab and chassis models open fronts or trac-loks (like the M1028 models)?

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Now I could be wrong but pretty sure I'm not. The M1028s and M1031s came with a Powr-lok, not a trac-lok. Only major difference is the Powr-Lok has 4 spiders and the trac-lok has 2.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
See, I've shown my ignorance once again. Hey PWB, was that you toting the pulling truck this AM on Sem Pratt?

POOR WHITE BOY

Seminole pratt this morning : My truck yes but not me pulling it. They had some kind of car/truck show at moroso/pbir this weekend. One of the promoters took my truck out there to show and hand out flyers for the next truck pull at the track. If you go on youtube press in poor white boy and you can see red and silver in action. - turn the volume up:-d

POOR WHITE BOY

Sorry bout that - press in "poor white boy pull truck" . Enjoy . I donot know how to post a link or i would. THERE ARE ALSO SOME OTHER VIDEOS OF MY TRUCKS UNDER THE SAME AUTHOR

Last edited:

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
First I've heard about any pullin around these parts! You gotta let me know the next time they are pulling truck or tractors! I guess I should really go check out PBIR.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks