• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1031 woodward gov controller update

b4thundr

Hi guys,
Just dropping a update on the controllers from woodward, the programers from woodward decided to change some parameters in what the controller looks at in the actuator circuit, mainly shorts. So this caused a code 9 and they didn't work, I worked with Tony, from Woodward in fixing the problem and after many e mails and a couple hours on the phone we did manage to figure out what was the problem. So I'm happy to report that the controllers are still available and working as they should! If you do have a controller from me I'm sure you don't have to worry about yours as it only affects REV K and down.
Thanks!
Doug

vmorre

I am interested in what your controller covers. I am in the process of buying a m1031, and there is a problem with the high idle. This is going to be a maintenance truck for my plow trucks so I need it to be reliable. I would rather replace/fix known trouble areas now than in sub zero weather, so any recommendations you have would be appreciated. Pictures and prices would be helpful. Thanks