• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M105 adjustable caster assembly measurements

vmaxmike

Just bought an M105A2 trailer and it is missing the front caster and jack. Does anyone have one that they could take some dimensions for me to make it easier for me to fabricate a replacement. I'm planning on using a bulldog trailer jack and would like to mimic the original and have it be able to pivot up and down like the stock caster assembly.

I've seen some pics and have a general idea of what it is. but a few pictures and some measurements would sure help a ton.

Thanks in advance...

Mike

vmaxmike

Yea Jericho I agree......I'm on a pretty tight budget these days but I'd love to have an original if I can squeeze it.

vmaxmike

Kblazer87 has what I need but the shipping is going to be rather expensive. I know it's a BIG ask but anyone that might be traveling from Indiana to Wisconsin that could give this crate a ride from him to me would be on my Christmas card list. I'd be willing to meet you at an interstate exit or location of your choice around Janesville.

Mike