• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M105 Axles......Value?

Varyag

I need all the rears because I am singling it out. So I guess 12 ea? Having a couple extra to toss in the tool box would be great too.

How would you want to get paid?

Unforgiven

I just need the four U-bolts + nuts.

I'm having internet connection problems today. It took me forever to log on. Thanks for pulling the bolts. I'll PM you tomorrow.

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Another thing to look at keeping are the brake parts. The shoes, p-brake stuff and all the hardware are tough to find. If you are just gonna toss the stuff, PM me.

markaroe

After much consideration, I have purchased a 1000 ft spool of smooth wire insulators and steeples. To be installed two wire style at the top of my back fence. The magic box will be connected to a timer that turns it on as some predetermined time say 11:00 pm.

Now here is the part I need help with. I cant decide if I want to go 5000 volts so I can enjoy their cries (screams actually) of delight or go with the 13000 volt and just knock them out cold.

Anyone care to express their thoughts on the subject? I don't mean to hijack but I have been having similar problems and Fence chargers are pretty cheap.

Any suggestions for warning signs would be good to. maybe really small print.

I can just imagine the screams.

AMX

After much consideration, I have purchased a 1000 ft spool of smooth wire insulators and steeples. To be installed two wire style at the top of my back fence. The magic box will be connected to a timer that turns it on as some predetermined time say 11:00 pm.

Now here is the part I need help with. I cant decide if I want to go 5000 volts so I can enjoy their cries (screams actually) of delight or go with the 13000 volt and just knock them out cold.

Anyone care to express their thoughts on the subject? I don't mean to hijack but I have been having similar problems and Fence chargers are pretty cheap.

Maybe I am sadisitic, but a crying thief is music to my ears.

Booby trapping can lead to some fun time at club fed.

KsM715

:ditto:If you want to go through with it thats up to you but dont post about in in a public forum.

Theres a difference between defending your property and intending to do harm.

Dont get me wrong. I cant stand thieves either but I know when to keep things to my self.

3dAngus

The steel in the axles is going for about 13 cents per pound. If you can't give them away, scrap them. You should get better than $150 for the three. It would make the short trip worth it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks