• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M105 Bow Parts Needed

bachman502

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hello to all. Im looking for six of the stakes that on one end they connect to the ninety degree piece and the other end slides in the sides of the racks. They are 14 1/2 inches long. Didnt know if anybody had some missing or busted bows that they would part with. If nobody has six I will take what you got, just let me know the price. Thanks

builder77

In Memorial
In Memorial
I might have a set of not so nice wood bows that would have them. You might be better off making your own new ones though as I don't thing there was anything unique about these verticles. I will check tomorrow to see what I have.

dirtyfingernails

They are different on the M101. At least on mine they are. My M101A1 has wooden staves that are "covered" with a piece of sheet metal. I'll try to get a pic. The M105 short staves are all metal.

builder77

In Memorial
In Memorial
Here are some pics of the older style M101 bow corners with the wood and sheet metal verticals. One thing that should be pointed out though is that there is not difference between M105 and M101 bow corners in at least the ones I have seen. Even some of the newer ones use the same center piece. There are just two sets of holes and you just bolt in the one that makes the correct length for the width of either a M101 or M105.

bachman502 I have finally gone through my bows, and I have what you need. They are like the ones on the center and right up that pic of mine you added above. I'll call you tomorrow.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks