• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M105 Camper

Nick

Just curious if you have done anymore on this project, if its done or what. How bout a few more pics?? I like seeing other projects and the thoughfulness that goes into em.

Nick

Bighurt

I'm really enjoying this thread. Being that I just picked up 2 105's that don't have a purpose yet.

What did you do to overcome the extra heigth. Did a Genset trailer tarp cover it?

Looking good so far.

deuceaid

Banned
I had a question about my bows and sideboards, but all the pictures in here solved my problem, and gave me a reason not to throw away that barely used mattress. Thanks Everyone.

DUG

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I do need to update this thread with better pics. The kids loved it at Dirtbag last time out. The beds are plenty sturdy.

Lextreme

Nice work.. i am thinking about getting a M105 can convert it into a sleeping camper that will host 4 adults... What size bed u r using?

Last edited:

M35A2 KAISER

I just found a use for the last M105 from GL. I bought it for the 11.00x20 xl michelins that were on it and replaced them with 9.00x20, but uncle sam already raised the sides, wired 110volt plug ins and 110volt lights on switches, also 24volt lights on switches with one extra wire yo connect when hooked to the truck. the sides are taller with wood that is sealed to the top of the sides to stay dry. The cover has also already been extended in the front and the back. thime to start cleaning this thing up and start adding some beds. To give an idea of height added, the trailer on the right has 9.00 the middle trailer has 11.00.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks