• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M105 Cover trade

Chain-Saw

Hey Zeusdaddy, I think I saw a deuce with a plywood box built on the back with one of those "special" cargo covers on it. Looks to be about 18" taller than a regular cover, that must be what the extensions on the sides are for. Looks like my deuce cover may be repairable, but I'm definitely in the market for a plain OD M105 cover if you want to sell one.
Wes.

Okay, let me know what you find out.

I definitely have two very nice, solid OD trailer covers, a third one that is nice, but has silly GL painted numbers in one spot on the front (not sure if the &#@$*^% paint can be removed without damaging the vinyl/canvas), and a fourth one - that I didn't know I had - that has good vinyl/canvas, but some of the straps that the alligator snaps are attached to will need to be replaced as they are deteriorating.

And then there's the "unique" deuce cargo cover - definitely will need to get some pics so you can see what it looks like.

Hey Zeusdaddy, I think I saw a deuce with a plywood box built on the back with one of those "special" cargo covers on it. Looks to be about 18" taller than a regular cover, that must be what the extensions on the sides are for. Looks like my deuce cover may be repairable, but I'm definitely in the market for a plain OD M105 cover if you want to sell one.
Wes.

Wes, I don't mind selling one of them - provided I can find a comparably priced camo trailer cover to replace it with. Did you say you knew where I could get my hands on a camo cover?

Joel

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks