• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M105 Cover trade

Chain-Saw

Hey Zeusdaddy, I think I saw a deuce with a plywood box built on the back with one of those "special" cargo covers on it. Looks to be about 18" taller than a regular cover, that must be what the extensions on the sides are for. Looks like my deuce cover may be repairable, but I'm definitely in the market for a plain OD M105 cover if you want to sell one.
Wes.

Okay, let me know what you find out.

I definitely have two very nice, solid OD trailer covers, a third one that is nice, but has silly GL painted numbers in one spot on the front (not sure if the &#@$*^% paint can be removed without damaging the vinyl/canvas), and a fourth one - that I didn't know I had - that has good vinyl/canvas, but some of the straps that the alligator snaps are attached to will need to be replaced as they are deteriorating.

And then there's the "unique" deuce cargo cover - definitely will need to get some pics so you can see what it looks like.

Hey Zeusdaddy, I think I saw a deuce with a plywood box built on the back with one of those "special" cargo covers on it. Looks to be about 18" taller than a regular cover, that must be what the extensions on the sides are for. Looks like my deuce cover may be repairable, but I'm definitely in the market for a plain OD M105 cover if you want to sell one.
Wes.

Wes, I don't mind selling one of them - provided I can find a comparably priced camo trailer cover to replace it with. Did you say you knew where I could get my hands on a camo cover?

Joel