• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m105 DT saves the day

SR71BLACKBIRD

I hauled about 20 loads of dirt to fill a small pond in the middle of my field. My m105 has a electric over hydraulic pump with a scissor hoist my dad makes. Usually about 4000 lbs is the max but I left the tailgate down and loaded her to the gills while leaving alot of weight on the rear of the trailer so it would dump easy. I would say there were a few loads over 7000 lbs when the dodge diesel grunted in low range 4 wheels a drivin.

SR71BLACKBIRD

Just in case there are any invoromentalist on here. I dug the hole trying out my backhoe and used the dirt for a ramp. Then decided to fill it back in for safety reasons and so the farmer doesnt get stuck in it.
Also no animals were used in the picture, except some earthworms.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks