• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M105 followed me home

HeadWizard

Murphy apparently was on vacation yesterday as this M105 followed me home uneventfully.

Drove up to Mechanicsburg, PA, hooked the trailer to my 3/4 ton Suburban, threw on some tow lights and hauled a$$ home. Ran 65mph and didn't even know the trailer was back there!

The trailer has virtually zero rust and has functional sides, bows and cover. What a deal these trailers are, it almost cost me more in fuel to pick up than the trailer cost.

The pic with the trailer hooked up is a little misleading. I was parked at the transition on my driveway which makes it look like the rear of the Suburban squatted down. In reality, the vehicle didn't drop at all when I hooked up.

Now to go get the other M105 at Mechanicsburg, the M105 and M101at Ft. Meade, and the 2 M35's at Meade. Talk about addiction.

Attachments

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Don: Maybe I'll see you at Meade as I have two M105s waiting for me there, too. I love the trailers, but even I wonder why I have so many. If I think that, you can imagine what the wife tells me!

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
By the way, great score on that trailer. Now you need to get the end rack from Ethan (BUILDER77) to complete the trailer. Sometimes they go high...sometimes they stay low. I've bought trailers for $70, $80 and $90...beautiful trailers. I was watching yesterday and most in PA were over $200.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks